Brazilian Content, in partnership with key events of the global audiovisual industry, offers special rates and conditions to its member companies. Check out a selection of our 2021 calendar below!
- The Children’s Media Conference (July 5-9): The British event dedicated to audiovisual and educational works for children offers a discount, from £180 to £138.
- Marché Du Film (July 6-15): The event is part of the renowned Festival de Cannes and takes place in a hybrid format in 2021. BrC companies have a special rate of €129.00 for the early bird accreditation (full price: €169.00).
- Jackson Wild (September 17 – October 1): Focused exclusively on documentaries related to the environment and nature, the event will take place online and provides us with free credentials for this year’s edition.
- Cinekid Festival (October 18-22): The Amsterdam-based event adopts a hybrid format in 2021. Aimed at children’s content projects, it offers BrC members a discounted rate of €75 (full price: €100).
- Content London (November 29 – December 2): C21 granted BrC member companies a discounted rate of £398 (full price: £569) for full access to all of the group’s events in 2021.
- Asia Tv Forum & Market (December 1-3): The event, based in Singapore, takes place online in 2021, focused on cinema, TV and animation. It grants BrC member companies a discounted rate for the Corporate Package, for SGD 500 (full price: SGD 1000) and for the Individual Pass, for SGD 150 (full price: SGD 200).